Admit it—you've admired the work of other artists and wished you were as creative! I've done that many times.
Have you said to yourself, "If I had more imagination I would......?"
Consider these questions:
- What would you create if you had a vivid imagination and technical skill?
- Could you be confident you used your imagination in a manner pleasing to God at the end of a successful art career?
- Is there a metric, or scale, to assess the fruitfulness of your imagination?
- Does God endow, sustain, increase, and bless a particular kind of imagination?
If you've thought of imagination as an abstract concept that was too remote to understand, then you are not alone. I thought so too!
But biblical truth is always simple and powerful. Truth stands alone, unaffected by any challenge thrown its way. Its power lies in the fact that it can be tested and proven, over and over again!
The Bible has a lot to say about imagination. What it reveals is profound with huge implications for you as an artist.
Imagination; Biblical Fuel For Creative Growth will teach you
- the power and role of biblical imagination.
- growth that is encouraged
- imagination that is cursed
- uniqueness that is limitless
- expectation of the supernatural
Learn how to feed your imagination in a manner God endorses and experience His tangible partnership in your work.